Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Perks of Being a Teacher

There are many rewards to being a teacher, no doubt, and many, many of them come from the job itself.  But I am always grateful for the refreshing and recharging break of summer, and the chance to spend time with my own precious hubby and girls.  During the month of July, my girls are each involved in children's theater, and this weekend was each of their full length musicals.

My older daughter as Featured Dancer in The Wiz:

with Handsome Hubs as Featured Dancer/Yellow Brick Road

Center as Featured Dancer/Winged Monkey
And my younger daughter as Pearl the Pirate in Peter Pan Jr.:


Swabbing the deck, me hearty!
I'm so proud of my girls and feel so grateful that my job allows me to do all the crazy transportation (one attends camp in the morning, the other in the afternoon, in different age groups) that goes along with this great summer experience every year.  I've also been busy finishing up a few TpT projects and getting ready for the big sale, being a crazy Type A person home for the summer who is crazily tearing apart our attic, basement, playroom, garage, and little one's room to purge and reorganize (almost done!!!!), and soon we will be heading off for a wonderful Vermont vacation!  Whew, I can't wait! 

In the meantime, enjoy your wonderful summer if you are not already back at school (if you are, Happy New School Year!!!) and don't forget to fill up your cart for the TpT sale!  Click below to head on over:


My newest products are Boho Birds Labels for Math Tools and SMARTboard attendance:




Aren't they pretty?  It was requested by a TpT buyer... and I like it so much I almost want to change my owly classroom theme.  Almost...!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me! :)