Saturday, December 7, 2013

Elf on the Shelf in Effect!

I am an Elf on the Shelf newbie!  To be honest, they always creeped me out a little, lol.  But this year I decided to try it with my own kiddies at home.  I blame Pinterest with all of its creative ideas!  It just looked like so much fun!  And it is... it's been a stressful few weeks and setting up Blitz's (we have the girl elf, my daughters named her after Blitzen) shenanigans has actually been a fun stress reliever.  I can't really use an Elf in my classroom but I am having a blast at home so I thought I'd share some of Blitz' adventures so far:
 
Blitz arrives hanging by chandelier :)
 
Blitz takes a ride on Tasha.
 
Portia gets in some Elf snuggles
 
Blitz takes the gold!
 
Just hangin' around...
 
Storytime with her friends
 
Oh my...
 
Super Blitz! (Suspended from a beam by fishing line)
 
Uh oh... The Lego guys are tired of her shenanigans...
 
All dressed up for a night on the town.... and following traffic signs, of course!
 
A heated game of Guess Who with Rudolph!
 
Stay tuned for further Blitz excitement!  Hope these chilly days hold some fun for you, too!
 
For more Elf fun, link up with Seusstastic's Elf on the Shelf Classroom & Home Elfcapades Linky Party!  Click on the link to join the fun!
 
http://seusstastic.blogspot.com/2012/11/elf-on-shelf-linky-party.html

 
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me! :)